Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rain Rain go away!

Memorial Day weekend... did it really have to rain all weekend long? We went to the cabin Saturday evening-Monday afternoon. It rained and rained, and then SNOWED! but we still had lots of fun riding in the ranger, and playing with Abigail and baby Norman! It is so nice to go somewhere that makes it so you have no choice but to relax. There is always so much to do at home, it was fun to go play. I don't have any pictures-due to the rainy, muddy, snow mess, I left my camera at the cabin because I was more focused on finding my gloves to go outside and play. It sure was fun though!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Forced relaxation...I think we all need it!

I'm hoping that breakfast is scrumptious, but if not, at least the company will be good :)

Meier Family said...

Em-
Love that you guys have a blog! Congrats on the little BOY again and hope you are feeling well. Miss you people!
Love ya lots!
-KeL

Tori Mitchell said...

Well it is about time I get to see your blog! We love you guys and hope all is well with the baby.