Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 10/06/09

We had a very fun October! I even took pictures......now that the month is over I will blog about it haha.

This year we went and picked pumpkins from a patch. It was so much fun! Christopher loved riding in the wheel barrow. We walked all over looking for the perfect pumpkins and finally found some. It was a really pretty day that started to cool off about the same time we got there. Lil Christophers nose got really red it was cute. I think we may have to make picking our own pumpkins at a patch a new family tradition. I took my nice camera but forgot the battery! Luckily I had the "back-up camera" in the car.
The Three of Us

He liked climing all over the pumpkins, and playing in the dirt. He is all boy!


Cheese. haha look at that cute little nose-dont wory we wrapped him up in a big blanket after this picture.

Chris and Christopher in the Pumpkin Patch

1 comments:

Our story said...

such cute fall pictures.I can't believe how big he is getting.