Friday, December 10, 2010

days go by...



Ha!
Thats about all I can say.
Another year is nearly flown completely past!
I think I have managed to post just barely more than once each season this year.
Oh well, what are ya gonna do about it?!
I have taken lots of pictures though- thats worth something right?
Lets be honest, we all know I wont really be playing catch up for the entire year I have missed in the blog department.
So, here are some of my fav pictures to show that we have been busy living, and loving life.

Because I loaded these in the wrong order (and dont want to take the time to move them around) they are in order from most recent then going back....

Our little man turned TWO
We had a Mickey Mouse Party- or as he says Micka Mowse
(like he had a mouth full of marbles)
Did you see the pumpkins? Enough said there...if you talked to Chris at all this summer you know what Im talkin about.
We went to the fair. It was a beautiful night, and was very fun to walk around looking at all the crazy people that are at the fair. animals, and rides. Christopher LOVED the animals. I had my first funnel cake. yum....
Daddy Chris had a birthday!
We planted a garden. As you know - the pumpkins grew!

I have SOOO many pictures, and lots of scrapbooking and journaling that I need to get busy doing. Lets see if I do more blogging in this coming year. lol.

So...till then folks- Happy Holidays!

0 comments: