Monday, October 6, 2008

THE BABY IS COMING TOMORROW!!!!

So Ocotber 5th....... HAPPY DUE DATE! COME AND GONE WITH NO BABY!!!! but i do have a BABY UPDATE! I went to the Dr. today and after they tried to monitor the lil guy for 2 hours they gave up on that plan and sent me for an ultra sound. They then found that he doesn't have much fluid which made my Dr say--- ok times up--- HE IS COMING TOMORROW!!!! Everything is fine for both of us but she doesn't see a good reason to keep waiting for him to come on own since that may create problems due to the fluid level. So, I have packed, repacked and repacked my hospital bag this afternoon. The house is vacuumed, laundry done....now sitting here waiting till I call the hospital to see what time I am supposed to check in tonight. I have to spend the night there with monitors on baby-- and some medicine to help labor along and we will have a baby tomorrow morning. At least that is the plan. So, we will keep everyone updated! We cant wait to meet lour little baby boy! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!

4 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you...finally!! Good luck and can't wait to hear the news.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!

Brooke said...

Yay! So he is born by now, I'm assumming??!?! Tell Cookie he needs to send out a mass text. Thank you very much. We are going to need to see this cute kid's picture!

Tori Mitchell said...

Okay, so we have been checking for some updates and there still aren't any. We know you just had a baby, but come on you two! We want some pics and updates! We are dying here. PS Emily-Tori wants to get together again really soon!