Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hope for next week!!!!

So, yes I realize about all I have posted about it baby-pregnancy updates. Sorry to bore you. It kind of is a big topic for me. hahaha.

We finally got all the baby stuff- crib, swing, and stroller and stuff all put together. Actually, Chris did. I watched. We had to order some replacement parts for our crib and they finally showed up last friday. His (the babys) room looks so cute. Actually there is not really any decor-just cute crib bedding and his swing and dresser. I am still looking for some wall decor. All the cute stuff I find is for girls rooms and that just is not going to work! So, still shopping.

I had another doc visit today and found out that she will be out of town for a week starting the day after my due date (Oct 5th). SOOOOO??? What does that mean? It means that if things are looking ready at my appoint next tuesday then I may get to be induced the end of next week so that she will be the one delivering our lil guy. OH LETS HOPE SO!!!!! Plan B (which I am refusing to think of as even being a plan or option) is that he comes late and either another doc delivers, or Plan C- if I havent gone into labor by the time she is back then my doc will induce labor seeing as how I will be over a week past the due date. We dont really know exactly how much this lil guy weighs (it could be off) but her estimate is he is 7lbs now and will be right about 8 by end of next week. OH BOY!!!! PRAY HE COMES SOON!..... and that plan "b" and "c" dont even get to be considered!

Other than baby news everything is going great. Work has been lots of fun. I am being serious. ha ha--- I am a dork but I love working. Tons of cute new fall clothes---and now I actually care to be looking at them because I am hoping I will be able to wear some of it again soon. Chris has been a good sport about me not wanting to do a whole lot but sit around when I get home from work. This has meant some odd dinners- of whatever we have in the house or a place that we can find something that sounds good for takeout.

Chris is playing soccer again this season. I have not been able to go watch because his games though because they have either been really late (and I want to stay home and go to sleep) or before I am off work. He loves playing- and its great exercise. His team is pretty good- and they win most weeks.

Other than that not a whole lot. Oh wait... How could I forget. Its football season. I have mixed emotions about this time of year. Chris lives for BYU football, so the past few saturdays I have hung out at home relaxing while he went to the games. He has had so much fun going to watch. This year we even have a BONUS round going on. (I say that with sarcasm) Chris is playing fantasy football with some friends. I really just dont get being that into watching sports. (And I have come a heck-of-a long way since we got married! I went to my first game ever with Chris. Now I know names- of college and professional players. So, I'd say I am pretty supportive of his intense love for the game). Whatever. Thats about all I can say. It is fun to see him get excited and go have fun so ...whatever. hahaha. Well, this has turned into a fairly lengthy post. Sorry if its boring. Its whats going on for us. Hopefully we will have some fun news--and pictures of a little boy to post soon. VERY VERY SOON!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! It's getting so close. Don't freak out if you doctor can't deliver your baby. With Rayce, my doctor was there, but with Sayer, my doctor was at the symphony (who just goes to the symphony?) so I had to have another doctor deliver her, and it was just fine. They all know what they are doing and have done it tons of times, so don't stress about that!!! I can't believe it's so close! I can't wait to see him!!!

Meier Family said...

Em-
I am so excited for you to have your lil guy, and even more excited that I will be there in a few weeks to SEE him! Hope you are feeling okay and hope even more that you get to have him next week!
Love you lots!

Chloe and Tyler said...

I just wanted to wish you luck for the upcoming delivery. It's fun having someone in the same boat. I hope it's a wonderful experience for you and I can't wait to see some pictures. It looks like I'm due just two days behind you because I'm being enduced on the 8th, so we'll have to talk soon and share what happens. Love ya!

Brooke said...

Is that baby here?!?! I ask Jesse about you guys everyday, but he hasn't heard anything! You better send out a text or something!

Anonymous said...

Arg. Can you tell baby Christopher to hurry up and come so I can give him some cuddles?