Monday, September 8, 2008

LESS THAN A MONTH!!!!

Not that I am counting or anything....ha ha ha ha Yeah right! Of course I'm counting down!!!THERE IS ONLY 27 (saying he waits till due date to arrive) days till the baby comes! I went to the doc again this morning and everything is still going great! My hand hurting is even normal. The doctor informed me that the good-bad news is that it just kinda aches, it could go totally numb, and that would still be normal for pregnancy. SO, I guess I'm lucky.

It feels like life has been put on super fast forward lately. I guess that means Chris and I have been having fun and working hard. Chris is back in school full time. Monday and Wednesdays are school days. We don't see each other until he gets home from school and falls asleep from the long day. But its all good, he is in his third year of electrical school already! Only one more year after this! I am very proud of him! I am working full time still. I have been so blessed to feel well thru this pregnancy. It makes it so that I can keep having a paycheck that I am so tempted to spend on cute little baby clothes! I don't know what I would do if I was having a baby girl!.....oh wait yes I do....I'd be looking for a second job. Why? Because baby girl departments of stores are way bigger than the boys and I have a hard time with all the boy stuff there is that I would love to buy.

So, along with working hard, Chris and I have also been playing. Saturday I had the day off. Chris went running errands with me in the morning. It was fun to be out and about together. We found bumpers for the cradle so now the baby has a place to sleep. Then we went home so Chris could watch the BYU game. Saturday night we went to a friends house to watch a UFC fight. It was fun to see friends and hang out for the night! Thanks Brooke and Jesse for having us over!

Other than that bit of rambling about whats up nothing super interesting has been going on for us. Just getting more and more excited for the baby! Life is great! I hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Do you have your hospital bag packed and ready to go? Don't forget a camera! He he he he he....I am getting so excited for you. I'm practically hopping. Which makes it really difficult to type... HE HE HE HE HE!!!

Meier Family said...

Em-
I can't wait for your little guy to get here---he will be sooo cute! I am coming in Oct....so I definitely will be seeing you! Love you both lots and hope you are doing well!

Brooke said...

I am so excited for you guys! Not too much longer! Thank you so much for coming over the other night! It is always good to see you guys!