Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Apparently I am having a baby...hahahaha! It still doesn't seem to click for me some days. I think that is because I have felt so well that I haven't had to much to worry about. Life is great! I was opening baby gifts last night and it still seemed weird to be doing that! It felt like--this is really cute stuff but, why do I need it? oh yeah--i am having a boy! Time flies when you're having fun!.........and wow is that the truth. I can not even believe Chris and I have been married 3 years already. OR that the baby will be here in less than 2 months. I have had wonderful baby showers, and want to thank all of my wonderful friends and family!!!! The love and support Chris and I have received as we are preparing for our lil' guy to arrive has been so wonderful. We really appreciate all that has been done for us! I don't know what else to say but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have loved all the advice that friends and family have offered. Even though I feel like I have taken care of and been around babies a fair amount, but now that I am soon going to be taking care of my own-- I feel like I know nothing! So, I have really appreciated all the tips and advice that has been offered. I joke with Chris that I hope I am not one of those moms that people just watch and say "poor girl- she has no clue what shes doing". IF I am...please help me hahahahhaha. Seriously tho-The real point of this post is to say THANK YOU! To everyone! I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I am so excited for my little baby to get to meet all the wonderful people that Chris and I have the opportunity to call family and friends! You are all amazing! Thanks again for all your love!


0 comments: