Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our "Squirmy Little Wiggle Worm"!

"Squirmy little wiggle worm" hahaha. That's what the doctor called our sweet little baby today. The lil tyke just wouldn't hold still as the doc tried to see how he was positioned and check the heartbeat. Its really weird to watch my stomach move around and know there is a little guy in there making it move! Pregnancy is weird, an awesome kind of weird. That's about all I have to say today....everything is good! This is probably the first summer that I have not totally loved the heat in Utah but, other than that- no complaints. Hope all is well for everyone else!

3 comments:

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Baby Meier must be all Chris ake Mr. Squirmy Little Wiggle Worm Senior!

Chloe and Tyler said...

I just finally got a new doctor and got to have another ultrasound. It was the coolest thing ever...he's huge. They said he's a week ahead of schedule and could come as early as the end of September but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I agree though, watching your stomach move is very weird yet amazing.

Danielle said...

Ah, see...I was going for Little Monkey. I think this lil' kid is going to have quite a few nicknames...hopefully it won't lead to an identity crisis.