Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS!


So, I'm a little slow in posting this but oh well. Chris had a birthday last weekend, and we had so much fun celebrating! Friday night we went to dinner with my family at Asian Star. It was really good. The highlight being our cute server singing her own version of Happy Birthday. It was the normal song, and she was totally on with pitch but she set up her own timing. It made it so funny. She was being completely serious I should add. She wasn't trying to be funny, she just paused or carried different notes than is normal. It was cute! Saturday- the real B-day I took the day off to be with Chris. We went out to lunch and then to exchange sizes on the clothes I gave him. What would a birthday have been without a trip to the golf store? Of course we stopped there also. I have a problem with spoiling Chris-- I LOVE shopping for him. So, I have a spoiled husband! Saturday night we went over to his parents house for dinner, and cake. Dixie had balloons and everything! It was so fun!

2 comments:

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Happy Belated Birthday Christoper Robin (As Jon calls him)!! We hope you guys had a great birthday weekend and everything is going well. We miss ya both tons!!

Meier Family said...

Hope you two had fun celebrating and hope you are feeling well Em! Wish we could be there to sing an off count Happy Birthday to Chris!:) Keep in touch and love ya much!