Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nothing new.....another month already over

Time is ridiculous. I swear everyday the clock speeds up a little bit!
So, June is over. hmm... we went to some more doctor appointments, and everything is still going great. My belly is getting bigger and bigger. It still is weird to me.
Chris surprised me with a cute watch for my birthday and some new shoes. He is so sweet! Since Dixie and I share a birthday we went to dinner together with some of the fam. It was really fun. We went to Maddox in Brigham City so Sarah and Nate could meet us there. Matt and Krissy were there too. It was a lot of fun to visit with everyone! Saturday I took the day off and Chris and I played. We went to lunch and shopping at gateway!
Then on that Sunday we had dinner at my parents house with pumpkin pie (one of my favorites) for bday cake. I have such wonderful family--both my own and my inlaws! It was a great weekend!
Chris got his motorcycle license or endorsement, or whatever its called. He kept talking about it being something that he wanted to do. So, after spending a TON of time on the phone I finally was able to get spot in a class that had a cancellation. (there has been a law change so everyone was trying to take class prior to change) I am fine with him riding-I just wanted him to take the course first. He passed the class with flying colors- I knew he would! Then off to the DMV for the license. Chris was texting me while he was there about how much he loves waiting in lines. hahahaha
I have been looking at cute baby stuff, and would like to buy everything I see! There are so many things that look like fun! I haven't been able to find a car seat or stroller that I love yet. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I haven't checked to many stores yet- and luckily there is still time.
I will post some pictures when there is some I like. hahaha. I feel like I am looking super pregnant right not- Not really the pictures that I want to look at. So, anyways. That's about all for now.

2 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Okay, I've posted a picture of my belly now it's your turn. I've heard that you look so cute. Please...just for me:D

Danielle said...

Ha ha ha - You don't look "super pregnant" to me! You look "adorable pregnant!"