Friday, July 18, 2008

Dinner with the Girls


Last night I got to go to dinner with high school/college friends. I just want to say thanks girls for such a fun night! Actually, I had two dinner nights in a row-and both were so much fun! Melanie, Lil Amelia, Ashlyn, and I went out on Wednesday and caught up a bit on whats been happening. Hey Mel- its sad it takes Ash coming to town for us to finally get together! Millie is SOO cute! Lets do something again soon!


Thursday was a blast too! Thanks to all of you for the fun night! Time sure does fly when we are all together.....I just wish we could have had refills on our drinks! I didnt have my camera on Wednesday=no picture, but remembered it Thursday. So, look at me go--- blogging about what I have been doing with pictures and everything! This is a first hahaha. Anyways. Thanks again girls! I love you all!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey! So glad to see you started a blog!!! Now I can keep up on you two crazy kids between UFC fights. Ha ha! You guys are so cute!

Melanie Falater said...

Seriously Em I know it's sad! I mean Ash we love you and are SOOO happy when you come but Em and I are going to try harder!!! Right Em?

John-David and Kathryn said...

Emily
This Kathryn Black Chris's cousin. I found you from Marsh's which I found off the internet. I just wanted to say. It's so nice to what you guys have been up to. Our blog is the buckeyeblacks.blogspot.com The kids and I will be there in September so maybe we'll get to see you. Talk to you later.

Kathryn

Tori Mitchell said...

You are so cute prego! Thanks for running errands with me last week. It was so much fun walking around babies r us with you! Let me know what stroller you ended up picking out!