Monday, July 14, 2008

I dont even understand myself!

So, I am totally going to blame it on being pregnant! Blame what on being pregnant you ask? Oh just everything I say, or ask, or do these days!!! I feel like crawling in a hole sometimes because I am able to embarrass myself so well! Chris is sweet enough to just laugh when i ask the same question like 5 times in a row.I'm not even joking about doing that! I am so scatter-brained! Then, to make things even more interesting I feel like I can cry over anything, and everything. Chris would probably say that's nothing new, and that I have always done that. I will say yes, I have always been a sensitive person but its ridiculous these days!!! I found this comic and had to post it because it is nearly how I feel! I was looking around online at pregnancy sites and found this one that had the comic. There was also a bunch of posts about crazy things pregnant have said or done and blamed it on pregnancy mood swings. It was somewhat comforting- because I feel I am no where near as crazy as some women. Which brings me to my point in rambling today---I would like to make a PUBLIC APOLOGY to my sweet husband, family, and friends. I am so sorry if I am crazy, rude, uncontrollably emotional, hard to understand or anything else. I blame it on the pregnancy hormones!!!!!  

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Ha ha ha...you've yet to say anything ridiculous to me. (Other than Chris' motorcycle debacle....) I'm still waiting for when I make you cry. Expect some very calm breakfasts ahead, ripe with only the most gentle and boring conversations.