Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lock Down.



We are going private. I have considered doing this for a while but never have because I think we have like 3 readers out there. hahaha really though... maybe like 10. There are some people I know who have HUGE lists of friends and family on links to their blogs so I totally understand them being private. I dont have that. BUT I am guilty of blog hopping, and so who knows who may be reading about our pretty ordinary life. There is so much crazy stuff going on in the world that I have decided that regardless of the small number of readers our blog may have it will be best to make sure we know who is reading. On MAY 1ST we will be going private. If you want to continue reading please email me and I will put you on the list. pixiegirl620@yahoo.com

3 comments:

The Nielson Family said...

I like reading your blog!!
Christina

ms_piggy15@hotmail.com

Ali Snow said...

I don't know if I've ever commented before but I'm reading your blog. My email is

aliwsnow@gmail.com

I love being updated on daily life and I love the pictures of your beautiful family!

Ali (Weiler) Snow

Brooke said...

You know I want in!
brookefirth@gmail.com