Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Letter R


My friend Ashlyn tagged me. If you follow my blog and want to play, here's what you do. Leave me a "comment" that you want to play and I'll assign you a letter. You are to share with us 10 things you love... that begin with that letter. Then you play it forward and others will in turn leave you a comment and you can assign them a letter and on and on...... so here goes my list. I thought and thought and there was actually more things that I expected that start with R that i love, but here are 10.


1. RELAXING at home with Chris and Christopher

2. READING

3. eating at RESTAURANTS.... RUBIOS fish burritos...mmm

4. RAIN. and the smell outside after a good RAIN storm

5. RASPBERRIES ...in, or on anything. cereal, ice cream whatever..I LOVE them, especially picking them on vacations up at Bear Lake.

6. watching Christopher jump in his RAINFOREST jumperoo. He is so funny!

7. ROLLER skating just kidding...REDBOX

8. RED potatoes ...they make any dinner fabulous

9. ROSES

10. ROCKY ROAD ice cream

1 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

Hey, I would like to play. Great list, I love all those things too.