Monday, March 2, 2009

Was I dreaming?


Was I dreaming? Nope. He did it! Christopher slept all the way thru the night Friday and Saturday night. Yep, two nights in a row. It was like..... heaven! hahaha We woke up Saturday morning, and Chris asked if "lil man" woke up in the night. I had to just think for a minute...I was so confused. What time was it? What day was it? ...did I get up in the night? ? NO I DIDN'T! It was awesome! Sunday we were a little bit of schedule so he didnt quite make it. Almost though-- close enough I want to count it as 3 nights.....Not holding my breath or anything-- but I am hoping that this continues!

3 comments:

Our story said...

Thats awesome! Talan is 2 and still doesn't make it through the night sometimes.

Meier Family said...

Em he is getting so big!....and so dang cute! Miss you guys- hope all is well! Love ya lots!

The Johnson Family said...

Thats funny!! I did the exact same thing the first time Morgan slept through the night I couldn't remember what day it was and if I got up either to feed her.