Monday, February 23, 2009

I love Daddy!

Sunday after church I was making some lunch, and looked over in the living room to see this. Chris was helping "little C" figure out how to work the toys that hang off of the play mat. It was so cute! Chris is such a cute Dad! I love watching the two of them together!

Chris likes to say that Christopher is a "Mommy's boy" but I beg to differ. He may be, (for now) but that would only be due to that I am his food source. If it weren't for that, I think he would be "Daddy's boy". He gets so happy when Chris comes home from work. Sometimes when I am holding him he fusses, and fusses until Chris takes him from me. Then once Chris has him he just smiles and coos. Christopher is becoming more and more active and interactive every day. It is so much fun to watch him grow! He is reaching for toys and holding on to everything. His new trick of the weekend is grabbing his toes, and pulling his socks off. That little trick, although funny, is kind of not so funny. Its hard enough to keep track of his little tiny socks--without him pulling them off!


I love those chubby little legs of his.

2 comments:

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Little C is so adorable!! I love those chubby thighs and feet!! He is such a cute lil' lub muffin :)

Anonymous said...

Oh - I forgot to suggest Robeez. They're soft-soled little leather shoes (kinda like booties) that are baby proof (ie - no pulling em off). Don't pay full price for them though. Baby Gap usually has them on sale and you can also find them new on ebay.

I think there are a few knock-off brands too. (target?)