Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grocery Smarts and Five Star Shopper

Its "semi-official". I will say that much. I have a blog to help assist me in teaching about the awesome system. It will be official after I am able to fix some little things that are just wrong. When doing little "art" projects as we can call it the odd form of "perfectionism" I had when I was little resurfaces. (Mom, Dad, Steven- you know what Im talking about. ..."get off the blanket" hahaha) So, I will say its official when I have a button, and have fixed the little kinks. But even with that said -- go ahead and take a look! Check out
http://fivestarshopper.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Our story said...

I didn't know you were teaching the classes too.How is it going?

The Johnson Family said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know I sent out my invites for the class for this Tuesday. Thanks a lot can't wait.