Friday, June 5, 2009

Playing with Friends

Let's Play Football!



We got to babysit our friends little kids while they went to dinner. It was so much fun to play with the boys. I couldn't help but get my camera out. Of course, as soon as I did then they all kept trying to crawl, roll, or run away. I should have had it out sooner- they were all very happy, and loved being outside! The two little guys had fun playing on a blanket with toys, and crawling around on the grass.

DON'T WORRY, OR GET MAD ABOUT THIS PICTURE TORI!- Chris was on the tramp too-- he just sat to the side for the picture. -- we really are pretty responsible- or at least tried to be. :)
It was a ton of fun! Hopefully the little boys can come play again soon!

1 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

cute boys!! Hey Emily will you sent me that grocery smarts invitation. mamlandcruiser@hotmail.com and I want you to come teach a class at my house sometime. I have a lot of people wondering how I'm saving so much money. A Thursday night would work best for me. Thanks!!