Saturday, April 5, 2008

A blog..... i know, i know, its about time!

So, here is our blog ...finally. I had started this back in January. I created a username and password. I spent a while playing with colors. Mostly not realizing that you can change things when you want. While playing around I also realized that I can just delete if I decide a post was dumb. After playing with colors for a while I had to get to work. Time flies, and I forgot to log back on here. I have never published (or whatever they call making this visible to others) it because I had not written much. I decided I would just make it visible to other people then I will update it from time to time. I am not making any promises on how often. I know some weeks will just be better than others for time to write on here. With that said, we hope everything is going well for all our friends! I will write a bit to catch up with what has happened this year so far. Yes, I realize its April now so I will just include important stuff.

0 comments: