Saturday, April 5, 2008

MARCH! finally... March 3rd at 3:30.

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!
Chris and I are Going to be DADDY AND MOMMY
and we are so excited we can hardly even stand it!
and this day was the first Dr. appointment. So, we get there. Sign in, and begin the wait. Waiting waiting ....thats that part that sucks about being one of the last appointments. You have to wait for them to catch up from all the other appointments that have either taken longer than anticipated or for the people that showed up late and threw the whole day of scheduling off. Finally the nurse calls me back to a litte room and says the Dr. will be in shortly. WAITING AGAIN. Another long while has passed and the dr. shows up. We talk, she answers tons of questions for me. Then we got the hear the heart beat! That was something that was so crazy. First we could hear mine...she explains that is the slower one as we hear another one that is much faster. THAT IS A BABY! OH WOW----suddenly the few mornings afternoons and nights that I have seen my meals come back up are not so bad. That sound is a little miracle growing in side of me. No, I didnt cry, but its a sound that definitely could trigger that. Chris and I are so incredibly excited to be parents!
The rest of the month--- work work work. Not much to tell. I have not been sick very often. till the last week of the month. But not like really sick, more tired than anything.
Chris has been an amazing sport. There has been lots of sitting home watching tv nights rather than out and about. He makes me dinner and lets me just lay on the couch while he takes care of me. He is so wonderful!

1 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

I can totally relate to everything you just said. I don't think doctors offices ever run on time. Anyway, you should check out my new blog. It's nothing special but it's in it's early stages.
http://www.chloeandtyler.blogspot.com