Monday, January 12, 2009

January 2009

January. Can you believe its already 2009. I swear it was just 1999. Its crazy how fast time goes by.
Chris is back in school. Which means Christopher and I miss him all day long Mondays and Wednesdays! He leaves for work by 6 (ish) and comes home at 10 (ish). Long days for him! I am so thankful for him and how he is willing to work so hard to provide for us.
I am back at work a couple of days a week. It is very different now that I have a little tag along. :) I get a few hours of work done, and then take a baby break to feed and play with Christopher. I really am so lucky to get to work with my parents. Christopher has a little bed with his toys, and a swing there that he can just hang out in while I try and get a few hours on a time card. It has been going well! I am also lucky that for the most part he is a very happy baby. (during the day anyway- evening sometimes is another story!)

0 comments: