Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TOYS!

So after playing with friends last week Chris and I decided that we should probably buy our little guy some toys! He has been so fun to watch as he plays. We bought him a play mat of his own and he loves it! It is so funny! He lays there kicking and wiggling his arms while he coos and giggles. It so much fun- he is changing so fast- and getting a cute little personality. There is a little mirror on one corner, and when he catches a glimpse of himself he freezes and just stares. I never imagined how much it would be to have a baby. No one can explain it to ya-- but its absolutely amazing! My two Christopher's mean everything to me! I love my little family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha...that pic of him in his jumperoo is hilarious. Looks like he's having a riot.