Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blogging.... SHE SHOPS SMART

So, one of the last post I did before the extended "break" I took from blogging about our little family was about the blog I created- Five Star Shopper. As you all know I teach classes about Grocery Smarts. The blog was a great resource to be able to refer people to for question after the class. The problem was that I was having trouble with wanting to divide up my time between work, blog, and most importantly my roles as a wife and mother. Then a wonderful thing happened.
Tori and I teamed up to run She Shops Smart together. This makes it so that we can both have a blog that is updated frequently while still allowing us time for everything else in our lives. If you have not yet checked it out you should. It has become a total love of mine. click here to go to the blog. If you havent been to a class-call me and lets set one up. It has totally changed the way I shop and spend. I love it!

0 comments: