Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goodbye Friend...hello new friend


Oh my goodness....I cant even believe this is true. It is with very mixed emotions I tell you that we sold the truck. It was a very sad/happy day. I have had a love hate relationship with that truck. It was the first BIG purchase Chris and I made together. It protected me when I was in a wreck. It got us to the cabin on a road that looked impossible to drive. We have had so much fun with that truck. Drive-in movies, hauling all sorts of things, and driving around town feeling kinda tough. The down side-- it became my vehicle since Chris drives a long way for work. With the addition of a baby the half doors became very frustrating. Parking lots were sometimes a joke. I would have to climb and work really hard to get a car seat in. The cab was too small! We had out grown it. So that made it so we said good bye to our friend the grey truck. I will be honest. I shed some tears, BUT then I looked at what I am now driving and know that it fits our family so much better. Gets better gas mileage and is so much easier with the baby. And when/if we decide to add more children to our family there is room for them. So Good Bye you sweet grey truck, take good care of your next owners! We will miss you.

1 comments:

Our story said...

what new car did you get?